Another round :DDD
I’m sorry sister. But you kind look funny sleeping in that position, so I took the chance of taking you picture :) ♥
Hello Glasses :)
Since I forgot my diary, I should keep my thoughts here.
… … .. .. …. …. … .. … …. … … … ..
No stored thoughts for the day so, Good night to me. & good morning to you? Whatever :D
Happy birthday to my elementary classmate, Myco Terrado.
It’s 05:42am of Friday, October 21, 2011.
This is the latest/earliest time I’ll be off to bed this sembreak. I don’t know if this’ll be the last? Nothing’s impossible with me, except reaching my elbow with my tongue. :)
Good night, good morning, good afternoon. Good bye! :)) ♥
Take care && God bless, ‘vryOne :)
Yeah, and I’m cam-whoring even with my cousin’d iPhone ♥
That’s Life. Sometimes you make faces, still admitting you’re beautiful. Stick to it. K?
I bit my lips, I peel them off. They start to bleed, but I peel some more. It’s like an obsession. Before, I pluck my hair or rub my eyes. Now, I suck and lick the cap of my pen. Sometimes I act as though my pen is a lipstick. I just love touching my lips. I guess
kissing is another way? ♥
JOKE, okay? :))
And I’m lovin’ every bit of it.. :)
Yeahp. Done using my Twitter & Facebook accounts. Done chatting with my classmate at this time of the hour who is just a street away from our’s. Currently enjoying the semestral break and I need a beauty rest ‘coz I’ve got a date later. It’s 3:42am in my watch, so Au revoir :)) ——- xoxo
United Nations Month.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- You are the basketball Champions.
- Your president is Beau Dy.
- You’re classmates with John Lloyd.
- You’re classmates with Kim Chiu.
- You’re classmates with Enchong Dee.
- You’re classmates with Alexander the Great Gong-Gong.
- You’re classmates with
- You receive an NdC every night.
- You’ve memorized 55 diseases for a Biology exam.
- You have your own version of E.T. by Katy Perry.
- You’ve cried all together at acquaintance party.
- You’re the only High School students of Sir Donne Jone Sodusta.
- You have a plank for a classmate.
- You’ve created two histories in UPHSI.
- You eat brunch.
- You know where’s Chickste.
- You eat recess after every first period.
- You’re green-minded.
- You have the classroom as a dump site.
- You are vain.
- You are inactive at symposiums and talks.
- You know where to find a Collins-Dictio.
- You receive negative fedbacks from everyone.
- You VS. the whole world.
- You still don’t have a complete group pic.
- You know Prophet Jo and Prophet Diaz.
- Boys are the ones who finish first in an exam.
- Your homework turns out to be a groupwork/seatwork.
- You celebrate Shalbo day.
- You’ve witnessed New Year indoors.
- You love ghost huntings.
- You know what’s on the ceiling of Lozano Hall.
- You mix two decks of cards and play Tong-its.
- You’ve forced the NCAE Proctors not to follow the schedule and finish the exam earlier.
- You have no class all the time!
- You play Basketball: Around-The-World Pairs Version.
- You belong to a moronic class.
- You love ecstasy.
- You’ve created the 5 Minutes to Heaven.
- You’ve shouted DEFENSE at SP Basketball Championship.
- You have hard-headed friends with excellent performances.
- You describe Megan Fox as an over sized gorilla.
- You have the most organic and nature-friendly arc made by the Boys ♥
- You play at the Jollibee slides.
- You know who are the Cabalus adiktus.
- You make chalk art on the floor of your room.
- You’ve experience the classroom as a foul-smelling rotten papaya because of the newly-painted cabinets and made these as an excuse of not having any classes.
- You love sleeping during classes.
- You now have unity.
- You’re not boring.
- You’re afraid of one whole sheets during English.
- You laugh all together.
- You laugh at every joke.
- You know the squid jokes.
- You know the dog jokes.
- You know who’s the walking poop.
- You have a fourth year for a Reading classmate.
- The boys sing the second voice of Lupang Hinirang.
- You don’t know the song, Push On UP.
- You don’t have a handbook.
- You’re the trend of the DC People.
- You don’t have a real gay classmate.
- You don’t know anyone from III-Kawayan.
- You have your Biology class at your classroom.
- You’ve watched two movies and both were not finished.
- You know that a peso coin was superglued near the Auditorium and you laugh at the persons who attempted to pick it up.
- You tried to translate, “Ikapila nga presidente si Gloria?” in English.
- You sing the Happy Birthday song in a slow manner.
- You know the meaning of Rencytitis.
- It’s hard to combine the girls and boys in a seating arrangement unless in’t in alphabetical order.
- You do well with on-the-spot performances.
- You have more than 20 basketballs. Either
confiscatedof lacked air.
- You have a bowling rink in your classroom.
- You’ve never been to the Cinemateque.
- You were taught late by the teachers and got blamed for not knowing the subject.
- Some teachers forget their classes with you.
- You plan to go back to school on a Saturday for an academic purpose and end up hanging out with friends as if there’s no deadline to beat for a project.
- You have a sexy Algebra teacher.
- You love your batchmates ♥
- Your name starts with either —-
Nikki - Hazel - Alyssa - Gef - Veni - Alex - Jaykee - Beau - Myra - Vince - Tal - Sen - Jed ♥ Shai - Cube - Yuri - Ihra - Carm - Renz - Bless - Tep - Angel - Florey - Burn - Tonet ♥ Rency - Lyn - Maj - Owen - Gino - Cholo - Ney - Kit - Jos - Jessa - Lian